LivePerson is the global leader in driving technology that helps brands and consumers communicate.
With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, ANZ Bank, Bupa, SpecSavers and KDDI, as customers we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where consumers can stop wasting time on hold or crawling through websites and message their favourite brands instead, just as they do with friends and family.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded and unconventional thinkers to join the team.
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect (SA) to join our fast growing team. The Solutions Architect plays a strategic role within the Enterprise Technical Services (ETS) organisation, bridging together the LivePerson Product team, the Field team and Enterprise Customers. They are a trusted advisor to our key customers and they strive to understand their business and best practices. They collaborate with our Customer Service account teams, helping generate and execute strategic account plans. They use their strong business acumen to clearly articulate technical concepts to an executive audience and demonstrate the business value realized from the visionary use of technology.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a nimble, highly impactful team and help drive the adoption of Conversational AI and messaging among the world’s largest brands including retailers, telcos, banks, airlines and more - it’s impressive!
What are the responsibilities of this role:
- Develop solution proposals and design documents that are used in SOWs for work items and manage the project execution within agreed parameters.
- Lead the technical definition, development and execution of custom LivePerson integrations with customer backend systems such as CRM’s, reporting warehouses, identity services, and client side apps such as mobile apps and web services.
- Lead the technical requirements for clients and own the generation, development and throughput of ideas through the product R&D and QA lifecycle.
- Provide technical advice and guidance to your Solutions Engineer teammates in ETS.
- Work with the Customer Success team to generate and execute strategic account plans.
- Capture and share customer feedback on product enhancements and service offerings.
- Champion your clients' cause by leading client facing and internal discussions around the advancement of new innovative product ideas or use cases for our solutions.
- Assist the Sales team by producing mockups and product enhancements of custom requirements that will help showcase LivePerson solutions.
- Document solutions that can be productised and added to the standard LivePerson offerings.
Who you are and what makes you qualified:
- 7+ years’ experience in overall IT system architecture, design, development, deployment experience.
- Proven hands-on experience leading, architecting, designing, and implementing large scale, high transaction volume, and high-availability integration projects.
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization protocols and flows: OAuth2.0 Code Flow, Implicit Flow, Delegation Flow, OpenID Connect, OAuth1.0, SAML and MTLS
- Demonstrated knowledge of broad enterprise architecture concepts, disciplines, and capabilities
- Proven track record of managing technical projects with Enterprise level clients.
- Experience with collaborating with clients software developers.
- Extensive background in designing and building SaaS Integration Solutions.
- Ability to lead the integration of web technologies with external systems via REST APIs
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple client relationships successfully.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for a largely Enterprise customer facing role.
- Significant experience working as part of a team environment. Each project will require that you work as part of a close knit team of professionals to achieve the desired results.
- Flexibility to work within a fast-paced, industrious environment and able to adapt accordingly.
- Being available and willing to travel to regional client sites.
- Participate in major launches as a cross functional stakeholder on all accounts.
- Actively connect with colleagues, cross functional team members and our customers to foster relationships.
- Some exposure to iOS and Android development frameworks & concepts is beneficial
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.