Upwork is the world’s top freelancing website. Each year over $1 billion of work happens through Upwork, helping businesses get more done and freelancers work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you will help build on this momentum. Together we’ll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for professionals to connect, collaborate and succeed.Your Responsibilities:
- Identify needs and build solutions to address the enterprise customer’s requirements. This will bring a customer from the sale to launch to widespread adoption.
- Collaborate with internal teams to design methodologies and processes that support customer growth in creative and scalable ways.
- Support the sales team to develop material and articulate Upwork offerings to prospective customers.
- Provide domain expertise on contingent workforce trends and the staffing industry and incorporate that knowledge into the solutions built.
- Experience working with enterprise-level customers in designing new processes and implementing technology for the contingent labor and staffing space OR the digital marketing and agency space
- Creativity to identify new approaches to solving old problems through the Upwork platform. You will communicate the solutions in a way that is simple and credible. You are able to balance the requirements of a complex industry with building to scale and simplicity.
- A customer-centric mindset and passion for designing solutions that meet enterprise needs.
- Prior experience working with sales teams and sales leadership to provide strategic partnership to grow an existing sales portfolio.
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.