Preference is for Pacific or Hawaii time zones.
Iterable is the customer activation platform that helps brands deliver joyful experiences with harmonized, individualized, and dynamic communications at scale—Iterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, and designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitter’s early success. We've surpassed $100M in ARR and have raised more than $340M from top-tier investors like Index Ventures, Viking, and CRV, and hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, and Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences and empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust and galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner and tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters most—creating experiences and promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, and Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily and there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, and were named as one of Colorado’s Best Paying Companies! We’ve also been listed on Wealthfront’s Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work and hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, Denver, and London, and remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, and Humility. To understand the Iterable story, and learn more about our mission, explore our Culture and About Us page.
How you will make an impact:
Reducing friction and bridging the gap between technical and non-technical stakeholders is extremely important throughout the customer's experience. In order to bridge that gap, you’ll partner with members of the customer success team during technical calls with our customers. Reporting to the Solutions Architect Manager, you’ll be responsible for answering all functional and technical questions pertaining to effective use of the Iterable platform.
You will also advocate for our customers by speaking to them to learn about their pain points. You’ll then strategize with the Customer Success Managers to figure out potential solutions that best alleviates our customer’s pain points.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Provide technical strategy and guidance in the effective use of Iterable
- Become a subject matter expert on all things related to the Iterable platform
- Become a trusted advisor to our customers’ technical stakeholders
- Assist in troubleshooting our customers' integrations with Iterable
- Scope, manage and deliver solution specifications
- Take ownership of escalated post-sales technical issues, working with cross-functional teams to document problem resolution steps and troubleshooting procedures
- Conduct product training and demo new features to increase product adoption
We are looking for people who have:
- Familiarity with APIs to connect back-end services
- B2B customer facing experience with a SaaS company
- Experience with leading software implementation and support
- Experience providing technical consultations to executive-level decision makers
- Previous experiencing solving technical problems
- Experience in the marketing automation or email marketing space
- Experience developing apps on one or more device platforms, including iOS, Android
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & benefits plan
- Medical, life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We’ve rethought traditional workplace planning and are looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, and happiness whether it’s in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $110,250/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial and other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches and generous stipends for health & fitness and learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and other similar state laws and local ordinances, and its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Last Update: 5/19/2022