Solutions Architect (Launch team) - Segment at Twilio (Remote)
Join the team as our next Solutions Architect.Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
About the job
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we're on a journey to becoming a globally antiracist company that supports diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
- Help customers understand Segment Twilio, our API methods and how to leverage them to implement their core data flows to fuel key use cases and unlock value
- Help customers instrumenting Segment and designing key events by following our semantic specs, documenting design on a well laid out tracking plan, support customer teams with deep technical analysis and troubleshooting as they validate their setup, guide customers to leverage Segment Twilio’s capabilities to build and maintain a single view of their user journeys
- Complete enablement engagements on time and in scope and accurately report on project effort and status
- Design a data structure that will gracefully flow downstream into integrations or SQL warehouses
- Become a Segment Twilio expert and a MarTech ecosystem expert
- Develop the ability to deliver technical enablement projects and drive customers and data projects to success by dealing with a variety of stakeholders ranging from timeline-driven project managers, sophisticated marketers, technical engineers, and strategic business partners
- Strong commitment to learning the ins and outs of a sophisticated technical product
- Love for explaining technical concepts and the moment where you see things “click”
- Understanding of key MarTech concepts such as customer journey, pirate metrics, conversion funnel, attribution, analytics, adtech, CRM, mobile, NPS and more
- Organized and able to produce well laid out and easy to consume documentation
- Solid SQL skills and data model exposure - strong query-writing skills is a big asset!
- Experience with MarTech ecosystem tools (Analytics, Attribution, BI, Advertising, Engagement, etc..) is a plus
- Mobile frameworks, APIs and server-side languages are a plus
- Project coordination experience is a plus
This role will be located remotely in Dublin or London.
Approximately 0% travel is anticipated.
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]