Solution Architect at Origami Risk (Atlanta, GA)
Origami Risk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive and benefit from diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all employees. We do not discriminate against any individual based upon race, religion, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Assists with pre-sales engagements, including requirements gathering, solution design, and providing subject matter expertise.
- Manages the service review process with the Sales team, including reviewing scope/services, hours estimate, and statement of work and maintains the service review fields in Salesforce.
- Plans and leads initial solution design discovery sessions.
- Responsible for the overall strategy and high-level design for implementation projects.
- Communicates and transitions information gathered during pre-sales engagement to project team.
- Designs, documents, and communicates architecture and solutions to client and Origami team members.
- Partners with Sales Executives to plan and lead internal kickoff.
- Provides guidance and direction on solution design, configuration, and best practices to Technical Consultants and other implementation team members.
- Provides frequent strategic input to influence software and process evolution and improvement through scheduled meetings and interactions with leadership team.
- Collaborates with product, development, service, and operations to establish and maintain design and configuration best practices, reusable standard configurations, documentation, and training materials.
- Collaborates with product and development to provide insight and feedback on product roadmap.
- Assists account management team with expanded sales engagements, including requirements gathering, solution design, system demos, scoping, level of effort assessment, and providing subject matter expertise.
- Produces solution blueprint, where applicable.
- Performs unit testing of assigned deliverables.
- Records hours worked in accordance with Origami's time entry policy.
- Identifies potential scope creep / out-of-scope work and escalates to Project Manager.
- Identifies potential expanded sales opportunities and notifies / coordinates with account management team on pursuing.
- Leverages Origami standard configuration where possible and follows established best practices and industry standards when designing, configuring, and consulting on solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 10+ years of experience architecting, designing and implementing software using various programming languages
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Strong communication and presentation skills required
- P&C Insurance industry experience required
- Experience in hands on client facing technical delivery/systems analysis
Who We Are
Origami Risk is an industry-leading provider of integrated SaaS solutions for the risk and insurance industry-from insured corporate and public entities to brokers and risk consultants, insurers, third party claims administrators (TPAs), and risk pools. We deliver a full suite of risk management and insurance core system solutions from a single, secure, cloud-based platform. We have a singular focus on helping clients achieve their business objectives by developing, implementing, and supporting our technology solutions.
Founded in 2009 by Risk Management Information System (RMIS) industry veterans, over the past decade Origami Risk has received more than two dozen awards for service excellence, technology innovation, and workplace culture. In addition to inclusion in Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™, a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America, Origami Risk also has been repeatedly recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the "Best Places to Work" and Best and Brightest® Companies To Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).