Solution Architect (remote) at Ad Hoc (Boise, ID)
This is a remote position.
Ad Hoc is a digital services company that helps the federal government better serve people. Our team of experts from across the commercial industry and government brings the modern skills necessary to help agencies transform public services into digital services. Our work enables agencies to meet the needs of their users while closing the gap between consumer expectations and government.
As a Solutions Architect at Ad Hoc, you will make a direct contribution to our goal of enabling more agencies to deliver effective digital services. You will have responsibility to create and articulate technical solutions that address customer needs and best equip them for success. You will work with internal teams and external stakeholders throughout the opportunity lifecycle.
Solutions Architects use their knowledge of technology, product development, and problem-solving to facilitate the creation of compelling solutions to government digital service challenges. You will articulate Ad Hoc’s value and solution benefits through clear written and verbal communication. You embrace change and a dynamic remote work environment.
- Our Federal contracts require that you be a U.S. Citizen to be eligible for employment.
- All work must be conducted within the U.S.
- As a government contractor, all hires may be required to meet additional pre-employment contingencies to the extent required by applicable law, at the time of hire or any time thereafter
What You’ll Do
- Stay current on emerging technologies and how they relate to Ad Hoc’s current and future work, and communicate this internally and externally
- Use your understanding of the government and commercial technology markets, customer needs, and Ad Hoc’s expertise and experience to support Growth activities.
- Facilitate and create solution strategies for opportunities with the Growth team and practitioners from Ad Hoc’s Product, Engineer, Research, and Design disciplines.
- Contribute to demos, proposals, presentations, and other customer-facing artifacts.
What You’ll Bring
- Experience delivering user-facing digital products, ideally from conception to launch, in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of modern software development concepts such as agile development, product management, DevOps, and human-centered design.
- Superior product judgement and decision making - can evaluate and navigate trade-offs to deliver highest value solutions.
- Skilled at leading kickoff workshops, discovery/prototyping sprints, road mapping exercises, and prioritization efforts with clients and teams. Can influence and guide decision-making.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including storytelling, technical writing, and proofreading. Can effectively translate complex issues for a variety of audiences.
- Company-subsidized Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Vanguard 401K Plan
- Unlimited Vacation
- Continuing Education/Annual Conference Attendance Stipend
Ad Hoc LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work-related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.
In support of the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, and others like it across the country, Ad Hoc job descriptions feature the starting range we reasonably expect to pay to candidates who would join our team with little to no need for training on the responsibilities we've outlined above. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide range of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and responsibility. The range of starting pay for this role is $113,900 - $149,040 and information on benefits offered is here. Our recruiters will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we look forward to learning more about your salary requirements.