Software Engineer at Okta (Remote)
We are looking for dynamic and collaborative software engineers to join our Azure Integrations team. Our elite team is fast, innovative and flexible; with a weekly release cycle and individual ownership we expect great things from all of our engineers and reward them with stimulating new projects, emerging technologies and the chance to have significant impact in a company that is changing the cloud computing landscape forever.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze/Refine Requirements with Product Management
- Work with engineering management to scope and plan engineering efforts
- Design and implement core, high-performance, scalable software components
- Test-driven development, design and code reviews
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX team
- Interest in software development experience building highly-reliable, mission-critical software
- Knowledge of web application frameworks, RDBMs’ & Application Servers (experience in one or more preferred)
- Reasonable understanding of network security, encryption, authentication and authorization
- Nice to have: past summer internship experience, ideally in enterprise software companies
- Nice to have: understanding of multithreading, garbage collection, memory management and multiplatform Java development
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs. Find your place at Okta https://www.okta.com/company/careers/.
By submitting an application, you agree to the retention of your personal data for consideration for a future position at Okta. More details about Okta’s privacy practices can be found at: https://www.okta.com/privacy-policy.