As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don't just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
We are currently seeking a talented software engineer to join us as we modernize our platform and work to scale with our quickly growing engineering teams. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization that truly cares about its people and their personal development. Work with amazing people on an amazing product!
What your day could consist of:
- Automate the entire lifecycle of Kafka resources - topics, users, permissions - across many clusters
- Build and operate platform-wide stream processing services
- Build example and template applications showing correct usage of Kafka consumers and producers
- Collaborate with product and platform engineers on innovative projects to increase scale and reliability of the platform
What is needed:
- Understanding of cloud-native principles and concepts: automation, declarative configuration, immutability, observability
- Experience engineering software in Go, Python or Java
- Building standard and reusable Kubernetes deployments and services, in particular Helm and the operator pattern
- Work with AWS, specifically serverless and application integration products
- Familiarity with Kafka and its open source ecosystem
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for software and infrastructure.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here , but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees' ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.