Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
By joining our team, you will change the world, one line of Clojure code at a time, surrounded by friendly, open-minded and mission-driven people.
This position is fully remote from either the UK, Ireland, Germany, or Brazil.What You'll Be Working On:
- Delivering software that solves complex, real-world problems in healthcare
- Writing Clojure code that’s well-tested and maintainable
- Enjoying the freedom to bring your strengths to the table, and being ready to leave your mark on different parts of the application, which may sometimes include the frontend codebase
- Participating in 2-week agile sprints, within a 6-person squad
- Supporting your teammates and being supported, in a scale-up environment where collaboration, respect, humility, and empathy are highly valued
- Pair programming, testing, and reviewing code
- Involvement in company-wide initiatives and discussions on current issues (e.g. Black History Month, Women’s International Day)
- Flexible, asynchronous, and 100% remote way of working
- Being able to say ‘I’m changing the world’ when new people ask you about your job
- Your solid experience in functional programming, with Clojure, Scala, Haskell, or the like
- 3+ years of software product development, in an agile environment
- Being comfortable with infrastructure essentials such as AWS, Docker, PostgreSQL, and CI/CD tools
- Embracing diversity in all its forms and valuing collaboration
- Knowing how to communicate clearly in a remote setting
- Strong opinions, loosely held. Feel free to join discussions, to be wrong, to try.
- Having common values to ours: we like to build things that are useful and unique, we operate with integrity, we respect the people in our lives, we put the team first and assume good intentions, we show up every day and put soul into what we do.
- Your fluent or near-fluent level of English
- Extras such as previous SaaS experience, or experience in the healthcare domain
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.