Software Architect - Java at Veeva
| East Bay
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:21 p.m. (CST) on Sunday, January 9, 2022
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or in our Pleasanton office - it’s up to you.
Veeva is looking for multiple, highly-skilled Software Architects. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are up to the challenge of building components that will revolutionize software delivery at Veeva, we want to talk to you.
What You'll Do
- Code. Our architects are consistently working in the code
- Build an enterprise toolset that will be used by thousands of application developers
- Provide support as we move to a new vision in architecture using newer technologies
- Lead a team of A-players: coaching, mentoring, and shaping our developers
- 10+ years of experience and expertise in one or more of the following: Java, Spring, Java EE, Development
- Experience with cloud provider services and container technologies (AWS, Docker, Google App Engine)
- Extensive experience working in enterprise software platforms
- Experience building multi-tenant SaaS-based software
- Delivering complex event-driven architectures
- Expertise with Web Services
- Strong experience with a RESTful architecture
- Solid understanding of Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Engineer Perspective: 3 Reasons to Consider Veeva
- Engineering at Veeva
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]