Site Reliability Engineer at Viant Technology (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:28 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, June 23, 2022
Viant’s culture is a unique combination of strong leadership, ambition, collaboration, and fun, with incredible growth opportunities for our employees! We offer a fast-paced work environment, with a strong focus on employee engagement, recognition, and development. With a commitment to innovation from the top down, Viant continues to remain ahead of the curve in the rapidly changing ad tech marketplace.
About the role:
The Site Reliability Engineer will be responsible for writing and integrating various open source and closed sources tools. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of systems engineering and automation, including configuration management, containerization, and scripting.
We are a top-notch team of hard working individuals who are dedicated to ensuring that the supported organizations have the tools needed to do their jobs. We’re looking for like-minded geeks that enjoy what they do.
- Develop, configure, and deploy tools for cloud based systems and services
- Containerize new and legacy applications
- Maintain awareness of new and exciting technologies
- Provide LOE/scoping for projects
- Support development and operations teams
- Enhance, modify or debug developer code as needed
- 5+ years experience in a DevOps or SRE-related role
- 5+ years experience with Linux administration in a professional setting
- 3+ years experience with one or more large cloud providers (AWS, Google)
- 3+ years using Docker and or Kubernetes
- Ability to create CI/CD pipelines and integrate with Github
- Demonstrated proficiency in at least one of programming the following languages: Python, Java, GoLang.
- Competitive Salary and Bonuses
- Paid benefits for the employees: Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life insurance/AD&D
- Paid parental leave
- Health and Wellness programs
- Employee discounts – e.g. gym memberships, wireless plans, entertainment tickets
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Casual Office Atmosphere
- Commuter Benefits Program
- Ongoing Education & Training
- Company Sponsored Events & Team Building Experiences
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® is a publicly traded (Nasdaq: DSP) people-based advertising software company that enables ad buyers to plan, create, execute, and measure their omnichannel digital advertising investments. The Viant programmatic software is uniquely built on people-based data combining more than 70 people-based data partners to enable scaled and accurate audience targeting and advanced measurement. This allows for targeting consumers using real world identifiers rather than relying on cookies, from which the industry is moving away.
Adelphic® is Viant’s industry-leading omnichannel demand-side platform, empowering marketers and their advertising agencies to plan, execute and measure programmatic advertising campaigns across desktop, mobile, connected TV, linear TV, streaming audio and digital billboards -- in a single platform. Viant customers range across most verticals including automotive, entertainment, business to business, retail, consumer packaged goods, travel and healthcare. The Viant patented technology advances internet-connected household identification and overcomes the limitations of user identification in mobile and across networked devices, yielding rich, nuanced portraits of real consumers.
Based in Irvine, CA, Viant has more than 315 full-time employees in 10 offices around the U.S. Viant was recently recognized by Advertising Age as a Best Place to Work, and Adelphic is featured on AdExchanger’s Programmatic Power Players list. For more information, please see attached or visit us on the web at www.viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.
More Information on Viant Technology
Viant Technology operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Irvine, CA and New York, NY. Viant Technology was founded in 1999. It has 315 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance and 401(K). To see all 20 open jobs at Viant Technology, click here.
Read Full Job Description