- Participate in new application development and existing system enhancements by coding system features according to system designs
- Maintain existing application programs by fixing bugs or clearing up operational deficiencies in both previously released software and software slated for future release
- Assure program, module and system integrity through thorough testing and adherence to company standards and procedures
- Work through all phases of the software development life cycle, including research, design, analysis, requirements, implementation, test automation, and maintenance
- Utilize new technologies and tools to modify products and provide integration with applications developed internally and externally
- Working with team to set up case management tool
- On going improvement and maintenance of developed tool suite
- Ensure adherence to 508 standards and principles
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of software development practices, computer science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Proficiency with technical ServiceNow components such as, Business rules, Client scripts, UI policies and UI Actions, UI pages and UI macros, Script includes, Catalog items, Workflows, Flow Designer, Web services, Reports & Dashboards, Service Portal, Integrations, etc
- Knowledge of the ServiceNow scoped application development
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, computer information systems or experience
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator; ServiceNow Developer certification (preferred)
RELI Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
RELI Group is an established SBA certified HUBZone and 8(a) small business. We encourage all candidates who live in a HUBZone to apply. You can check to see if you address is located in a HUBZone by accessing the SBA HUBZone Map.
Vaccine for COVID-19
All RELI Group employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus or have an approved exemption for a doctor-verified reason or a sincerely-held religious belief. Employment with RELI Group and/or engagement with the Company as a contractor is contingent upon providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination or exemption approved by the Company.