Senior Staff Full Stack Software Engineer at Matterport (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 1:29 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, May 14, 2022
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport seeks an enthusiastic Senior Staff Full Stack Software Engineer to join our team. You’ll be responsible for architecting and designing scalable services for the Matterport eCommerce Platform which serves millions of requests a month. The ideal candidate is an individual who thrives on new challenges, possesses a strong product development and business applications background, comfortable and interested in coding and has a drive to invent. This position will report to the Director of Platform Business Services. This is a hands-on development role.
What you will do:
- Architect, design, develop/build and deploy micro services, rest APIs, integration, customer facing web UI using eCommerce platform such as BigCommerce,SFDC Commerce and Shopify
- Provide solutions with the understanding of end-to-end business process flow
- Ensure successful integration of customer facing platform services and internal systems
- Work with a cross-functional team of product managers, designers, and engineers
- Advocate for new technical architecture and innovation
- Ensure proper monitoring and respond to issues with the live environments
- Assist in hiring new talent
- Duties of the role may change subject to the needs of the business
Who you are:
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science, engineering or related discipline
- 12+ years of IT software development experience
- Experience building scalable custom eCommerce platforms
- Hands on experience developing services in languages such as: Java, Kotlin
- Hands on experience with micro frontend architecture and UI frameworks like Angular or ReactJS
- Hand on experience working with an eCommerce platform such as BigCommerce, Shopify, Magento, SFDC Commerce
- Well versed in relation and non relational database technologies such as GraphQL, SQL
- Experience with a broad range of middleware frameworks and integration technologies such as Flask, REST / WS API’s, MuleSoft, etc
- Designed and architected complex application solutions in the areas such as customer sign-up, shopping cart, payments, subscription billing
- Familiar with entities such as Orders, customer master, product, price book, invoice and SaaS subscription
- Hands on Experience with Linux, MySQL or PostgreSQL, and Github
- Familiar with Gradle, Docker & Kubernetes, CI/CD SDLC processes
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills in all areas of development
- A track record of developing testable and maintainable code
- Demonstrated experience leading projects, ability to lead multiple priorities, working with remote teams in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Plus: Familiarity with NetSuite SuiteBilling & Order Management, SalesForce CPQ, and/or Zuora Billing
Perks & Benefits:
- * Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus we offer Summer Fridays!
- * 401k
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
For more detail visit www.matterport.com/careers * Medical and retirement benefits vary by Country
Belief in Diversity
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and works to create and support diversity at Matterport. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We are committed to providing employees with a work environment that provides a sense of inclusion and belonging and is free of discrimination and harassment. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Matterport is likewise committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to all qualified applicants and employees with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Ac
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
More Information on Matterport
Matterport operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Sunnyvale, CA, Lawrence, KS and Chicago, IL. Matterport was founded in 2011. It has 534 total employees. To see all 23 open jobs at Matterport, click here.
Read Full Job Description