AutoFi is the leading commerce platform for end-to-end digital automotive sales and financing, powering billions of dollars in transactions every year through a network of top lenders. Our cloud-based pricing platform and APIs offer customizable solutions to power prequalification and financing for the largest automotive brands in the industry.
We are funded for years of future growth and backed by investors including Crosslink Capital, Santander Holdings USA, SVB Financial Group, Ford, BMW iVentures and Mouro Capital. AutoFi recently raised an $85 million dollar financing at a nearly $700 million valuation to double down on our mission to bring joy and trust to the automotive market. You can read more about our recent financing here.
After producing four consecutive years of 100% revenue growth, the AutoFi team in 2021 more than doubled in headcount, while our platform processed more than one million automotive financing requests that resulted in more than $3 billion in vehicle sales. Our recent round of funding will fuel continued growth, enabling us to keep innovating on behalf of our dealer, OEM, lender and enterprise clients.
Our team is diverse - spread out across the U.S. and Canada, we have backgrounds from finance and technology as well as deep experience in all areas of the auto space. We’re empathetic, gritty, curious, and humble owners of this business and are supported by some of the biggest names in the auto and financial industries as commercial partners. We’ve never been more excited about the opportunity in front of us to help transition the auto industry from offline to online. If changing a trillion-dollar industry sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you. Read more about joining us here.
Who Are We Looking For
- You are a customer-minded engineer who is passionate about delivering value through software, whether creating best-in-class user experiences or contributing to back end APIs.
- You are proficient in building software and care deeply about the craft.
- You are familiar with current web frameworks such as Node.js and React, NoSQL databases, and modern container-based architecture.
- You thrive in an agile team, working closely with business, product, and design to deliver a high-quality product.
- Lead development of new products, features, APIs, and user experiences.
- Build robust infrastructure to support new services and products.
- Contribute to engineering best-practices.
- Work with product and design to inform trade-offs and scalability concerns.
- 6+ years of relevant, post-academic Software engineering experience and open to a full-stack-or back-end role (no front-end only).
- Node.js experience or knowledge.
- Comfortable in a start-up environment.
- Prior Automotive or Fin Tech experience - Preferred
- Degree in computer science or related field - Preferred
AutoFi is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
More Information on AutoFi
AutoFi operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. AutoFi was founded in 2015. It has 155 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, 401(K) and Remote Work Program. To see all 23 open jobs at AutoFi, click here.
Read Full Job Description