Alloy is an Identity Decisioning Platform, enabling innovative fintech companies and banks to manage KYC, AML, fraud, risk and other components of customer onboarding. Alloy’s single API enables its customers to access over 80 third party data sources in real-time to improve decision-making and streamline customer experiences. Alloy is the industry leader, working with companies like Brex and Marqeta, as well as top 20 banks. We're backed by venture capital firms that have taken countless companies to IPO like Lightspeed Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Canapi Ventures, Primary Venture Partners, Eniac Ventures, and others and well positioned to bring on incredibly talented individuals to help take us to the next level!!The Team
As the Data Partner Integrations Team, our mandate is to integrate these service providers into Alloy in order to both meet client needs and strategically drive Alloy's product forward. In addition to the data partner integrations themselves, the DPI Team is responsible for leveling up how data is integrated into the platform and has a degree of autonomy in deciding exactly what this means.
- Integrate new data partners into Alloy's platform to meet client needs and help drive strategic growth of Alloy's product
- Maintain and build on existing integrations
- Improve observability and reliability of integrations
- Take on projects to level up how we use third-party data at a fundamental level
- 8+ years of software development experience working in a production environment.
- Strong understanding of system design and architecture.
- While we like to think of ourselves as "platform-agnostic" in our hiring process, realistically it helps to have experience with our tech stack, including:
- Node.js (the language you'll be working in)
- Experience working with and integrating third-party APIs
- SQL (Postgres but it's really all the same at the end of the day)
- Git or a similar version control system
- AWS (we do have a dedicated DevOps team but it's good to at least have a passing knowledge of how your code will be running in production)
- Know your way around a Unix command line
- Teamwork experience!
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy; we are remote for most roles!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA employer contribution, FSA, and FSA dependent programs
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% with immediate vesting and eligibility
- $500 to set up your WFH space - a one time thing
- Monthly commuter contribution
- Monthly credits for groceries from Public Goods
- Monthly credits for Seamless
- Monthly wellness credits to ClassPass
- Annual Citi Bike membership
- Annual $1,000 learning & development stipend
- 4 free therapy sessions and 3 months of talk therapy
Alloy is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.
We're a lean team, so your impact will be felt immediately. If this all sounds like a good fit for you, why not join us?