Senior Site Reliability Engineer at Celonis (Raleigh, NC)
Site Reliability and Platform Engineering
- You will be part of a highly technical, collaborative and creative team, with a focus on SRE & Software Engineering
- We design, write and deliver software, improve availability, scalability and efficiency of our product
- We constantly improve our monitoring, metrics and KPIs as well as define and implement missing SLOs
- Embrace blameless lessons and from these implement processes and automations to ensure prevention of problem recurrence.
- Follow up and document all the acquired knowledge, whilst sharing it among all teams.
The qualifications you need:
- A bachelors or masters degree in a technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Software Engineering) or a comparable education
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience
- Project experience of operation within the SRE domain
- Experience using tools such as Kubernetes and/or Terraform
- A track of record of excellence in software engineering knowing the systems you've developed from top to bottom
- Programming with Java, the Spring framework, and Python (or a similar scripting language in Linux environment)
- A track record of proactive monitoring and automation as the base for reliability
- Troubleshooting skills and strategic disaster recovery thinking a passion!
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better .