Senior Salesforce Administrator at Xplor (Remote)
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Senior Salesforce Administrator anywhere in Australasia to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-accelerating technologies help businesses automate operations, save time and effort, overcome obstacles, and form lasting relationships with their customers.Job Description
About the opportunity
You’ll join our Technology team (Client Information Systems) — the team that provides expertise and support to our five business verticals. You’ll work hand in hand with internal stakeholders to help them overcome obstacles by understanding their unique goals and challenges, so they can focus on what really matters - helping our customers succeed.
This is a newly created role as we transform our whole CRM practice at Xplor.
Reporting into Global Director of Client Information Systems, you’ll be leading to continually improve and enhance our multi-org Salesforce platform by designing solutions for scale and optimized user experience. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
- Partnering with the business to document and manage roadmap & business cases.
- Help setup and implement global Salesforce operational processes encompassing SDLC, Scaled Agile, Release management, and CI/CD.
- Document features, high level & low-level solutions, user stories, unit tests, release plan (pre and post).
- Salesforce configuration changes such as: Workflow, Process Builder, assignment rules, approval processes, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards and reports.
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders.
- Management of integrated applications and third-party suppliers including but not limited to Conga, DocuSign, Adobe, HubSpot, Sales loft.
What would make me a good candidate?
- A Salesforce trailblazer with a deep understanding for multi-org SFDC platform in B2B business model and vendor landscape.
- 3-5 years of experience developing Salesforce apps and directly supporting the business.
- Preferred Qualifications: Salesforce Certifications (Admin, Advanced Admin, Platform App builder, UX Designer).
- Humble and innovative who is excited continuously learn.
- Professional communicator with previous stakeholder management.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Motivated by a fast-growing environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
- You have the option to work remote from anywhere in APAC where your key stakeholders are based. There will be the odd meetings with your USA counterparts so you must therefore be comfortable with flexing your hours to suit such time zones.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Other leave like volunteer days and birthday off per year
- Extra sick leave provided to give employees 15 days total per year
- 8 weeks each year to work from anywhere in the world
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to Mental Health support
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- Health & Life Insurance (NZ only)
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit www.xplortechnologies.com/au/careers.
Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
We promote flexible working wherever we can, so whether you prefer to be fully remote or in an office, the choice can be yours. #LI-Remote
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.