Senior Manager, Software Engineering at SugarCRM (Atlanta, GA)
| Atlanta, GA
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:49 a.m. (CST) on Friday, September 9, 2022
From the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work.
Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we empower everyone to do their best work from home, the office, on the road, or anywhere in between.
If you're ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you've come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Play a critical role in connecting Sugar Market to its many partners and data sources. In addition to integrations with the leading CRMs and other marketing data sources, lead an onshore and offshore team while working on challenging integrations to and from the Sugar Market platform with our ever growing customer base.
- Managing both on-shore and off-shore resources.
- Ensuring that best practices are adhered to in the development of the software application following Agile methodology.
- Coordinating various initiatives around process and strategy.
- Managing subordinate day-to-day workload and responsibilities.
- Ensuring that project/department milestones/goals are met.
- Design and develop integrations with customers, partners, and engineers regarding CRM and other types of integrations
- Lead technical discussions with customers, partners, and engineers regarding CRM and other types of integrations
- Design and implement custom integrations to the Sugar Market platform
- Provide team leadership for existing integrations as an escalation path from support
- Develop and test code written in Microsoft .NET
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or related field) or foreign equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Microsoft .NET development
- Prior experience and/or certifications integrating with CRMs such as Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience integrating with third-party APIs using both SOAP and RESTful approaches
- Experience with automated unit testing highly desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to interact directly with customers
- Exceptional problem solving and resolution skills
Location: Atlanta, GA
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
· Excellent healthcare package for you and your family
· Savings and Investment – 401(k) match
· Unlimited Paid Time Off
· Paid Parental Leave
· Health and Wellness Reimbursement Program
· Travel Discounts
· Educational Resources - Career & Personal Development Program
· We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!
More Information on SugarCRM
SugarCRM operates in the Marketing Tech industry. The company is located in Cupertino, CA and Durham, NC. SugarCRM was founded in 2004. It has 535 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at SugarCRM, click here.
Read Full Job Description