Join ClearEdge and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the DoD’s most complex technical challenges. Every day, ClearEdge empowers customers in Government and industry with innovative data driven solutions.
Check out our extremely competitive benefits package at clearedgeit.com/benefits which includes a 10k annual training/education benefit, tech bonuses, and state of the art technology lab. We also offer monthly TechConnect and DeepDive collaboration sessions with our entire technical staff, fully paid.
Your Mission: Build modern web-based Visualization Components, focused on audio and visual multimedia playback, supporting the Analyst to learn one capability to perform functions instead of multiple processes for similar capabilities.
Detail oriented and team driven Software Engineers will provide full lifecycle support, to include modernization, of applications and tools. We are seeking a highly motivated Software Engineer that is well-versed with full-stack web-based application development using modular design principles.
You will excel in this role if you are:
- A software engineer who thinks tactically and strategically to successfully design, develop, and deploy automated solutions using a variety of tools across multiple platforms
- Versatile and able to meet quickly changing technology needs
- Self-motivated to improve product efficiency
- Familiar with Agile principles and web-based software applications
A day in the life consists of:
- Designing, developing, and deploying multiple web-based visualization components focused on audio, visual, and other multimedia functions
- Working directly with customers, managers and technical staff to understand business needs, develop technical plans, and deliver solutions that solve mission problems
- Applying your expertise to code, plan, test, and deploy modular web-based software components
- Connecting various elements of coding along with libraries and applications for software releases with various operating systems and production infrastructures
- Coordinating across multi-functional teams to formulate, prototype, implement and fine-tune solutions
- Providing multiple tier levels of support to customers and software development teams
- Establishing strong, collaborative working relationships with Government customers, technical staff, and peers
- Sharing software engineering best practices and principles
What we are expecting from you:
- 14 years of experience architecting, developing, and maintaining software solutions, with an emphasis on performance optimizations
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other technical discipline
- Experience with all aspects of full stack development
- Technical leadership and/or mentoring experience
- Experience with designing and developing modular components used in other applications
- Success troubleshooting complex problems
- Proven Linux background
- Strong monitoring/metrics skills
Nice to have:
- Successful creation and integration of software that uses, creates, edits, and views of multimedia
- Proactive technical customer service experience
- Experience optimizing solutions across multiple software application domains and teams
- Experience using CI/CD pipelines for consistent delivery
About us: Experienced advanced analytic development company providing new Cyber solutions to current and emerging missions.
Our Core Values of Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect, Responsibility, and Accountability drive our mission and vision and are the heart of what we do each day. We combine our Core Values with the three key elements of people, technology, and integrity to repeatedly deliver stellar results within our primary competencies.
ClearEdge is also pleased to share that we have recently expanded our prime and subcontract presence into new Cyber markets!
If this position does not fit your skillset, please visit our Careers page to explore our current openings, or contact a ClearEdge recruiter at [email protected]. ClearEdge is an equal opportunity employer.
More Information on ClearEdge
ClearEdge operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in Jessup, MD. ClearEdge was founded in 2002. It has 66 total employees. To see all 25 open jobs at ClearEdge, click here.
Read Full Job Description