Here at Odeko, we believe that humans achieve more when they control their own destiny. That’s why we’re creating best-in-class solutions that empower small businesses to realize their big dreams -- starting with our mobile ordering app and supply chain management service. With Odeko, coffee shops and cafés can increase their revenue, lower their expenses, and reduce their environmental footprint effortlessly.
We’re a passionate team of dreamers and builders, determined to liberate small businesses from the not-so-fun aspects of the job so that they can focus on what’s fun and important.
At Odeko, a Senior Frontend Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day creation of value for our customers. The right candidate is technically competent, energized by building and attuned to stakeholders’ needs.How you'll make an impact:
- Build, optimize and scale products and services for cafe owners, vendors and coffee drinkers. You will have a lot of autonomy in the implementation of these critical services—we value results over process.
- Prototype new ideas and iterate fast towards the best customer experience for cafes and users.
- Interact with the stakeholders of our products such as Product, Design, Marketing and Operations.
- Serve as a technical resource and engineering mentor for other developers.
- You have experience building and supporting mission-critical production applications. The number of years is less important than the fact that you’ve lived the full product lifecycle multiple times, from idea to maturity, and have learned what works and what doesn't.
- You have experience in frontend development, ideally on top of React Native/Web, but we’re flexible.
- You’re a committed team player and love to collaborate on solutions with others, both inside and outside of Engineering.
- You take an analytical but pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- You’re excited to architect systems for improving scalability and maintainability across our codebase.
- You have a track record of delivering high-quality software on time.
- You are curious and interested. If you don’t know something, you find the answer.
- Remote first work environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- 401k Matching available
- Collaborative culture
Odeko is committed to building an inclusive, diverse team. We offer competitive benefits and the opportunity to truly grow. If this sounds good to you, we’d love to hear from you!
No third-parties please.