Senior DevOps Engineer at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
As a member of the IT Customer Experience team, you will help ServiceNow with building integration roadmaps to attain a CI/CD operations model for several mission-critical business systems. You will work closely with engineering teams to deploy and maintain scalable containerized system pipelines for various customer success application ecosystems.
What you get to do in this role:
- Build/maintain automation to assist on building automated deployment engine consisting of Servicenow platform, Selenium , Jenkins and other CI/CD tools
- Integrate vulnerability management into Jenkins build jobs and the ServiceNow ALM platform
- Support Devops Pilot Program relating to CI/CD integrations
- Collect and review user experience to initiate process improvements and automation for increasing user satisfaction.
- Architect and develop automated monitoring, alerts, and integration solutions.
- Define best practices for development and deployment works.
- Work with enterprise service management ITIL processes.
To be successful in this role you have:
- Mim of 8+ years of industry experience including 4 years as a DevOps engineer role
- Experience as a build engineer or developer. Including experience with dependency management tools (such as Maven and NPM) and CI/CD platforms (such as Jenkins)
- 2+ years of experience working knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and formation templates (AWS required, Azure and GCP nice to have)
- 2+ years of Linux administration experience and package management (RPM)
- 1+ years of scripting experience (Groovy and Python)
- TCP/IP, Networking knowledge
- Strong Familiarity with Eclipse IDE
- A fundamental understanding of ITSM, ITIL, or CMDB
- Working experience and good understanding of ServiceNow platform (Preferred)
- Working knowledge of Cloud Platform and Technologies
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.