- Organization: Vonage API Group
- Location: Luxembourg (remote)
- Travel requirements: Light travel (worldwide) (post pandemic)
Vonage Product Management Mission: Vonage API is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, TikTok, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer-centric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
Why this role matters
We are looking for an experienced developer advocate or engineer to join our growing Developer Relations team at Vonage. You will be customer zero for our Communication APIs (Messaging, Voice, Video, AI) and help developers discover, implement, and succeed with our APIs.
You will write code that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers, build one-click deploy solutions leveraging our products and partnerships, and expand Vonage’s presence across various app stores, integration repositories and extension marketplaces. In the process, you’ll also get to contribute to our OSS projects and produce OpenAPI specifications where needed.
You’ll collaborate with other internal teams to understand all of the Vonage product offerings and then work to create and deliver great content that will engage and inspire developers at all skill levels.
What you will do
- Work in an international, remote-first, and distributed team.
- Research, build and promote (both internally and externally) solutions (such as one-click deploys) that leverage our partnerships, latest community trends and third party APIs integrations.
- Experiment with new and emerging technologies, languages, frameworks, to find new ways to help developers succeed with our APIs.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Marketing, and other colleagues to improve our products, developer experience and source great roadmap ideas.
- Join forces with our partners to discover new innovative ways to combine our products and create proposals that will enable both parties to more easily engage developers.
- Work with prospective and existing customers, including those in our startup program, helping them to accelerate adoption of the Vonage APIs.
- Create developer-focused content that engages, educates, and inspires developers using the whole suite of Vonage APIs, e.g. blog posts, tutorials, videos, presentations, live streams, sample code, demo apps courses, demo apps, sample code.
- Engage with our communities both in-person and online (e.g. StackOverflow, and Slack) to understand their needs and collect feedback on how to improve our developer experience; attend and speak at events (e.g. conferences, meetups, hackathons), once it is safe to do so.
- As a Senior Developer Advocate you will coach and mentor more junior members of the team, as well as lead developer experience initiatives.
Who you are
- Experience in working within cross-functional teams (product, marketing, customer success, etc).
- We would particularly love to hear from you if you have an excellent track record of contributing to OSS projects, either as part of a previous job or on your own personal channels.
- Experience in creating developer content for audiences of varying levels of skill
- Experience with public speaking (e.g. at meetups, developer conferences)
- You are a strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts both in writing and in person.
- You are driven by empathy for your community and your peers.
What is in it for you
- Group Life Assurance
- Optum EAP
- Unlimited Annual Leave
- Voluntary Time Off
Potential Next Career Move: Staff Developer Advocate