What We Offer
- Competitive salary and a quarterly bonus
- Company pays 100% of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Generous time off and paid company holidays - 35 days off the first full year of employment
- Weekly Lunch Credit via GrubHub and company paid GrubHub+ (free unlimited delivery)
- Fresh fruit, snacks, cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown / loop location - Flexible work environment with remote opportunities
- Parental leave support with Parently
- Hybrid work schedule - Most teams in office 2 times a week
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
What You'll Be Doing - Senior Developer (.NET)
BigTime Software is looking to add a dynamic Senior Developer .Net to our Chicago-based development team. The individual in this role will collaborate extensively to design, build, and test functionality in our award-winning, cloud based system.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about development and able to solve difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, agile environment.
Who You Are
- 5+ years hands on development experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or its professional equivalent
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and a clear understanding of software engineering (design patterns, SOLID design, agile development, testing, CI, etc
- Experience as a Team Lead/Pod Lead is a plus!
- Exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate with other developers, and members of all other teams
Candidates may also have experience with
- .Net Core
- Experience working with designers and business stakeholders
- Business applications, accounting
- ObjectiveC and/or android dev. experience
Who We Are
BigTime Software is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,300 firms worldwide and tracking over $4 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability.
If you love what you do, and want to work in a team environment that will challenge you to do your best, then check us out!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.