Security Evangelist (Europe-Remote) at Aviatrix
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:24 p.m. (CST) on Friday, March 11, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
WHO WE ARE
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We’re focused on getting things done!
WHAT WE DO
Aviatrix is networking for the cloud era, delivering a superset of features and capabilities that leverage and control native cloud constructs and add advance network, security and operational visibility features that cloud providers lack, while maintaining the simplicity and automation enterprises expect in cloud. Aviatrix offers the industry’s first and only multi-cloud networking certification (ACE), empowering IT to lead and accelerate the transformation to the cloud.
Read about our recent rise in value: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-08/aviatrix-funding-triples-valuation-in-seven-months-to-2-billion
About the role:
We are looking for a highly motivated Security Evangelist to join our new Cloud Security team. We are looking for a team player who is passionate about security and sharing their security knowledge with others. In this role, you will work closely with our engineering teams to develop and evangelize design and implementation patterns to secure and identify services, develop new security mitigations and work with teams to identify and update critical code bases. You will play a critical role in shaping Aviatrix in becoming a leader in “secure cloud networking” as our company’s first Security Evangelist.
- Understand and analyze emerging security threats to Aviatrix products and services, determine applicability to identify services and proactively recommend and implement centralized mitigations
- Develop and evangelize new secure architecture standards and cutting edge SDL practices
- Evaluate, prototype, implement, and support security-focused tools and services while maintaining a strong knowledge of current security threats and operational best practices
- Deliver and execute a security strategy spanning across multiple product groups
- 5+ years of experience with security products, thread modeling, security design, infrastructure security, security architecture, cryptography
- 2+ years of experience in red team, penetration testing, and understanding of security vulnerabilities
- 2+ years experience of technical security mentorship and leadership within SaaS or cloud computing companies
- Able to thrive in a highly dynamic, flexible work environment and switch rapidly from strategy to execution.
- Experience as a Software Engineer, Technical Engineer or consultant (cyber security, Risk Management and Compliance)
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, Software Engineering, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
More Information on Aviatrix
Aviatrix operates in the Software industry. The company is located in Santa Clara, CA. Aviatrix was founded in 2014. It has 223 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Aviatrix, click here.
Read Full Job Description