Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can be more agile, efficient, resilient, and secure. The Zscaler Zero Trust Exchange is the company's cloud-native platform that protects thousands of customers from cyberattacks and data loss by securely connecting users, devices, and applications in any location.
With more than 10 years of experience developing, operating, and scaling the cloud, Zscaler serves thousands of enterprise customers around the world, including 450 of the Forbes Global 2000 organizations. In addition to protecting customers from damaging threats, such as ransomware and data exfiltration, it helps them slash costs, reduce complexity, and improve the user experience by eliminating stacks of latency-creating gateway appliances.
Zscaler was founded in 2007 with a mission to make the cloud a safe place to do business and a more enjoyable experience for enterprise users. Zscaler's purpose-built security platform puts a company's defenses and controls where the connections occur-the internet-so that every connection is fast and secure, no matter how or where users connect or where their applications and workloads reside.
Expectations of Cloud Protection Specialist:
• You are the technical expert who best understands, articulates and evangelizes Zscaler's approach to securing their cloud applications and services.
• You have outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Your presentations and demos for prospects, partners and customers are crisp, informative, and tailored to your audience, be they executives, architects or operators.
• You will connect with peers throughout Zscaler to learn, contribute, and share best practices.
• You own the technical sales process from stem to stern, working to identify, qualify and scope opportunities and execute proof of concept engagements as needed to convert opportunities into technical victories.
• You're constantly building and maintaining strong relationships with key customer stakeholders as well as the reseller partners and internal Zscaler resources who all contribute to the success of your customers.
• You thrive on learning new technologies and look to stay ahead of the curve.
What we expect from you:
• BSCS or equivalent and 4+ years of experience as an SE or systems integrator/ Senior Systems Engineer.
• Excellent knowledge and proven experience selling to the enterprise customer.
• Demonstrated expertise in Cloud Service Provider architectures. You can articulate and help solve customer problems in platform management and segmentation strategies.
• Hands-on experience and/or certifications in AWS, Azure, and/or GCP or security operations
• Working knowledge of cloud automation tools and secops toolsets and workflows
• You understand SaaS based technologies and their implications for the enterprise.
• Hands-on experience with network or application segmentation technologies.
• Knowledge of enterprise network security technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web security technologies, proxies, firewalls, SSL/TLS, SD-WAN, VPN's, DLP, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS), detection of Advanced Threats, malware detonation/sandboxing, kill chain, and analytics.
• Experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, macOS, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior GPO, Active Directory/LDAP and SSO/SAML experience desirable).
• You have worked with Channel partners and have an understanding of a channel-centric go to market approach.
• Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under pressure.
suggest we remove these - they lean more towards networking expertise. Suggest we change to:
Deep understanding of cloud architecture and cloud security challenges and solutions, as well as operating systems, networking, authentication, DevOps tools and processes, and programming and scripting languages.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.