Location: United States
Reports to: Miguel Clark, Director Revenue Operations Technology
About the Team:
The Revenue Operations team at AlphaSense drives productivity and improves efficiency for our account executives, account managers and sales development reps. We create and implement operational reporting & analytics, improve processes, and enable strategic initiatives that impact the revenue organization. At our core, we are a dynamic team of highly driven self-starters who are passionate about operations and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
About the Role:
We are looking for a developer to provide internal support to the Revenue Organization in the development, implementation and customization of business applications the company currently uses or may implement in the future. In this role, your responsibilities also involve participation in worldwide projects and input in setting business operations policies along with the team.
Who you are:
- At least 6+ years of experience working with a Revenue organization and playing a key role in driving productivity
- Minimum 3+ years experience as administrator and developer in Salesforce.com
- 3+ years of experience with technical implementations of Salesforce.com
- Solid understanding of core technical competencies, including computer architecture and design
- 2+ years experience developing in a modern high-level language, such as Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with security models, access control, permissioning, and sharing rules for supported applications
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and fun environment
- Ability to think through multiple solutions to a problem set and look ahead for possible conflicts
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work closely and effectively with internal business teams
- Self-starter capable of working with minimal supervision.
- A creative problem solver that identifies new and innovative ways to drive sales productivity
What You’ll Do:
- Developing, troubleshooting, maintaining and enhancing the Salesforce, Jira, Google Cloud, Heroku, Outreach, Marketo and other business applications in use internally
- Responsible for gathering the business requirements for new internal projects and implement corresponding systems & tools
- Work on projects alongside rest of Revenue Operations team
- Monitor and troubleshoot systems to correct technical issues that impede development or day-to-day operations
- Determine Revenue Organization needs, participate in vendor selection and/or assist with gathering business requirements
- Support team in analyzing and resolving critical problems involving any part of the supported systems.
- Troubleshoot and work with end users to ensure that applications meet their needs and keep pace with changes in program operations, policies and procedures
- Keep abreast of new applications supported features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements and keep users informed about system functionality and enhancements, including third party vendor solutions to help enhance our business processes
- Evaluate, refine and identify areas of opportunity across our technology stack, processes and workflows to create cohesive solutions
- Provide real time support on our tech stack and be able to troubleshoot issues regularly
- Be a “go to person” for revenue org technical needs
- Deep understanding of Salesforce administration and development
- Fluency in the Salesforce platform, including LWC and SFDX
- Competence in relevant software design patterns and principles
- Familiarity with cloud development, including GCP or AWS and Docker
- Working understanding of corporate toolset, including git, Jira, Zendesk. Etc.
- Experience with revenue-adjacent tools including Marketing and Finance platforms
AlphaSense is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals. All employees share in the responsibility for fulfilling AlphaSense’s commitment to equal employment opportunity. AlphaSense does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any other non-merit factor. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at AlphaSense, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination.
In addition, it is the policy of AlphaSense to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances where a particular employee works.