Salesforce Manager at Cloudbeds (Orlando, FL)
Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared core values that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar Salesforce Manager.
As our first Salesforce Manager, you will lead a team that supports the end-to-end execution of Cloudbeds Salesforce ecosystem.
A Salesforce Manager at Cloudbeds will work with stakeholders throughout the organization to plan and prioritize key projects that are critical to the success of the organization. The Salesforce Manager will play a key role in the future scaling of the organization by being a thought leader when it comes to best practices and efficiencies driven by Cloudbeds Salesforce CRM. The Salesforce Manager will ensure that each department is properly supported through both resources and documentation.
Location: Remote - US
What You Will Do:
- Lead a team of administrators to ensure projects are both prioritized and executed
- Be a thought leader throughout the organization when it comes to best practices when it comes to Salesforce
- Work with Business system analysts to design & implement end to end automation
- Lead Salesforce.com release updates and perform new feature assessments to provide expertise regarding organizational readiness along with the creation and delivery of training materials
- Fully understand and optimize both upstream and downstream systems and consumers of the Salesforce.com platform
- Provide technical guidance for new projects, enhancements, and bug fixes related to solutions being delivered on the Salesforce platform
- Design and develop secure, scalable technical solutions on Salesforce, which includes products such as Sales Cloud, 3rd Party App Exchange Products
- Understand and apply Agile methodology to promote continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts.
- 4+ years of leadership experience with technical team members
- Team-oriented and the willingness to do whatever it takes to deliver quality results
- Track record of Salesforce.com experience as a developer with extensive knowledge of Sales Cloud, Apex, VisualForce, LWC, and Force.com tools and applications
- A deep understanding of Salesforce Architecture, Limits, Security, and out of the box automation tools of the platform
- Have knowledge and experience in integration with other systems and familiarity with Integration tools like Mulesoft
- Salesforce Administrator Certification 201 and/or Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant Certification is REQUIRED
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 and 2 certifications (nice to have)
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and allows all team members to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at [email protected].
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.