Our Go-To-Market (GTM) Engineering Team is a passionate team of engineers working diligently to fuel the potential of other Atlassians. GTM team works closely with Sales, Marketing and Customer Service Operations to solve a variety of customer-centric problems and challenges.
We are a growing team of developers, architects and product managers of all levels of experience. As a team, we build intelligent sales systems, analytics, and smart tools which leverage a diverse landscape of Atlassian services. As a Salesforce developer, you will provide your expertise to other Atlassians, design/implement Salesforce solutions, and implement integrations with Salesforce by leveraging MuleSoft and micro-services.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 4+ Years of Experience with Salesforce development tools and techniques, e.g. Lightning Web Components, APEX language, triggers, controllers, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/II
- Understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in configuration, testing, and deployment of Salesforce.com functionality.
- Experience in building integrations with Rest API, Platform Events, and Streaming APIs
- Proven track record to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration.
- Salesforce Lightning experience.
- Willingness to self-train on new technologies.
How you will have impact on the team:
- Have ownership mentality by demonstrating end-to-end responsibility for delivering roadmap projects on time, from technical planning to performing/guiding implementation to testing to final delivery.
- Have knowledge of team's target customer base and their most common use cases within the application.
- Adhere to the team's engineering best practices, such as testing expectations, shared patterns, and documentation.
- Contribute to team processes by participating in team activities, such as code review, estimation, technical specification planning, collaboration in requirements definition, and contribution of feedback during retrospectives.
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II, Platform App Builder.
- Familiarity with integration systems such as Mulesoft, Workato and working with SQL.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .