LivePerson is a transformational force in how brands and consumers communicate. With over 18,000 brands, including HSBC, Verizon, and Home Depot, we are on a mission to make life easier for people and brands everywhere through trusted Conversational AI. We believe in a future where conversations are the norm for getting your intentions fulfilled - whatever they are.
We are an innovative, intent-driven company that believes in building the future and we are looking for growth minded, unconventional thinkers, developers and builders to join the team.
You will thrive here if:
You can operate in a fast paced, dynamic environment
You nerd out about AI, how it can be applied, or how you can learn more about it (don’t worry we’ll help)
You believe data-led decision making is the norm
You see feedback or failure as motivation to learn and to grow
You relate to our core principles and want to work with experts in their respective fields
In this role you will:
- Leverage full capabilities of Salesforce platform to build new applications and integrate with external systems to support automation and optimize end user workflow/experience.
- Analyze and document functional and technical requirements for new projects, enhancements to existing solutions and production issues reported by end users.
- Analyze and address code debt, optimizing system performance and removing legacy code.
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including use cases and test data.
- Develop proofs of concept (POC) as needed, integrating new components with back office systems during the design and requirements phase to evaluate products and integration strategies.
Your qualifications are:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Salesforce.com App builder and Platform Developer I certifications required.
- 5+ years hands-on development experience working in Salesforce.com with full lifecycle implementations.
- Expert of SFDC Code Development (Apex, Force.com, SOQL, Aura/LWC, custom components).
- Experience integrating back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
Why you’ll love working here:
LivePerson was named to FastCompany’s World’s most innovative companies of 2020 list for the Artificial Intelligence category. We offer amazing colleagues along with opportunities to push your own limits to grow. We embrace invention and experimentation. Most importantly, you’ll have an ability to make an impact at work and at brands across the globe as we build the future with trusted Conversational AI together.
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to do their best work and be their authentic selves. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Please note that this is a full time opportunity.