Salesforce Developer I at Republic Services (Phoenix, AZ)
| Phoenix – Mesa – Scottsdale, AZ
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, August 13, 2022
POSITION SUMMARY: The Salesforce Developer develops, configures, codes, tests, and debugs new software, enhancements to existing proprietary software or purchased software packages. In conjunction with functional users and IT Business Systems personnel, the Salesforce Developer assists with the design and documentation of the Company's application software environment, and is responsible for contributing to application development projects of medium to high complexity
- Assists with creation and preparation of detailed technical specifications from which complex programs will be written or configured.
- Writes, tests, analyzes and implements high quality code according to specifications to meet stated business requirements.
- Participates in code reviews and performs all necessary follow-up actions.
- Addresses system defects and implements enhancements to existing functionality.
- Follows all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle, including configuration management, design, coding, testing and documentation standards.
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
- Supports production environment.
- Provides ongoing maintenance of systems technical documentation.
- Works cross-functionally with various teams including Integration, QA, Operations and the business to help drive results forward.
- Creates and/or updates documentation necessary for each system.
- Follows Salesforce.com's best practices and guidelines in implementing solutions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field.
- 0-2 years of experience in software development testing, including testing automation and the development of test plans.
- 0-2 years of experience in Salesforce development and configuration.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle, including design, functional and technical requirements, coding, debugging, testing, release and operational support.
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies, web development and object-oriented programming methodologies.
More Information on Republic Services
Republic Services operates in the Other industry. The company is located in Phoenix, AZ. Republic Services was founded in 1998. It has 14000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 39 open jobs at Republic Services, click here.
Read Full Job Description