Salesforce Administrator at Verimatrix (San Diego, CA)
Verimatrix is looking for a sharp, proactive, and knowledgeable administrator to join our Business Application team. As a Salesforce Administrator, you will work closely with Administrators, Developers, Solution Managers and department stakeholders to take our existing infrastructure to the next level and actualize the new and exciting initiatives planned for our roadmap.
An ideal candidate is self-motivated, detail-oriented and thrives in a fluid, high-growth environment. Adhering to best practices is essential, while having the ability to craft out-of-the-box solutions when faced with unique requirements. Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills are extremely important for this varied position.
- Implement customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex, Visual Force, and Lightning Web Components
- Apply best practices and design patterns for best-of-breed applications ecosystem connected to the Salesforce.com platform
- Hands-on design, development, deployment, and maintenance of integration processes across cloud and/or on-premise applications using Dell Boomi AtomSphere or another equivalent middleware (Cloud Integration, Application Integration APIs)
- Create/modify existing code base across the platform
- Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third-party applications
- Create and execute unit, integration and user acceptance test plans, including base use cases and test data
- Translate business requirements into well-architected functional and technical solutions for new projects, enhancements to existing applications, and production issues reported by end users
- Promote continuous improvement by contributing to a collaborative environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning
- Constantly strive for the highest quality, most accurate data
- Willing to be hands-on in producing tangible deliverables (requirements specifications, design deliverables, status reports, project plans as necessary)
- Coach and mentor junior technical and functional team members
- Communicate effectively with a globally distributed team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field at a minimum
- 5-8 years of experience in Salesforce development including Apex programming, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SOQL, and APIs within an agile framework
- 3+ years- experience in Dell Boomi Atmosphere Development or an equivalent middleware. Understands different integration patterns.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of relational databases, data modeling, and ETL tools
- Experience with web services (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.)
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development (FinancialForce and Zuora knowledge a strong plus)
- Salesforce.com Certified Platform Application Builder or Administrator I/II (preferred)
- Scrum/Agile methodology knowledge required
- Self-directed and a strong drive to see a project through to completion
- Logical, process-oriented thinker with the ability to break things down into digestible chunks
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills with a history of detail orientation
- Strong communicator who is comfortable interacting with various functions
- Ability to quickly identify business risks, issues, and opportunities
- Flexible and willing to undertake a variety of challenging tasks and projects
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States
- Hybrid work schedule: 1-2x per week to come to the office in Verimatrix, San Diego
Verimatrix helps power the modern connected world with Security Made for People™. We protect digital content, applications, and devices with intuitive, people-centered, and frictionless security. Leading brands turn to Verimatrix to secure everything from premium movies and live streaming sports to sensitive financial and healthcare data, to mission-critical mobile applications. We enable the trusted connections our customers depend on to deliver compelling content and experiences to millions of consumers around the world. Verimatrix helps partners to get to market faster, scale easily, protect valuable revenue streams, and win new business.