Reify Health is paving the way to faster, predictable, and more accessible clinical trials. Through its business entities, StudyTeam and Care Access, the company provides best-in-class trial optimization software and transformative clinical trial infrastructure that delivers research directly to more healthcare providers, communities, and patients wherever they are. Through partnerships with top biopharma companies, thousands of research clinics worldwide, and leading healthcare & community organizations, Reify Health is helping bring new medicines to patients faster, one trial at a time.
As a member of the Reify Salesforce team, you will provide administration support for our current Salesforce instance. You will help us continually enhance the platform, improve data quality and design scalable best practice solutions.
The Salesforce Administrator will work with representatives from every department – in particular, sales, marketing, finance & customer success – to build and maintain processes that enable the business to further scale while making the platform easy to use. You will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day support, data quality troubleshooting, maintenance, and connectivity to the broader data ecosystem of our Salesforce instance.
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, sharing rules, etc.
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Identifying and gathering requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
- Gather business requirements from a diverse number of users and translate requirements into scalable solutions
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates (plan, test and launch), Sandbox environment management, Health Check, and Optimizer
- Communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Internal User support including new and existing user training, technical documentation and support tickets
- Manage multiple user groups’ priorities to update and maintain the best possible Salesforce structure for the business
- Management of existing integrated applications and third party suppliers including IronClad, Groove, HubSpot and adding additional integrations to create a comprehensive ecosystem
- Minimum 3+ years’ of Salesforce Administration hands-on experience and strong Salesforce product knowledge
- Must have Salesforce.com Administrator certification. Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator/Platform App Builder, Experience Cloud and CPQ certification is a plus
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve complex issues and find effective Salesforce solutions
- Positive attitude and ability to help lead others through change
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or related experience preferably in Information Systems, Data Analytics, Computer Science or similar software / database-related field
- Exceptionally strong relational database design skills
- DevOps/release management experience and an understanding of basic triggers/Apex code knowledge
- Comfort with change management, as well as communicating, prioritizing and managing all aspects of a Salesforce project
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: Reify Health is unable to sponsor work visas at this time. If you are a non-U.S. resident applicant, please note that Reify works with a Professional Employer Organization.