Truckers move America’s economy. They should never struggle to find decent pay and fair treatment. SmartHop is on a mission to level the playing field in the trucking industry for independent owner-operators and small trucking companies so they can compete, take control of their businesses, and feel the freedom of being independent again.
SmartHop is a tech-enabled platform offering easy load booking, end-to-end back office support, and business in a box solutions aimed at helping truckers earn more and stress less. Uplifting truckers is what moves us, and in doing so, we will change the industry.
At SmartHop, different views and experiences are advantages. We value and celebrate inclusion, diversity, and being our authentic selves at work. We look for talented individuals who can bring new perspectives and new ways of thinking. We’re looking for team members who are passionate about our mission of empowering truckers, who like to roll up their sleeves, and do meaningful work every day.
Founded in 2018, we are a proud team Headquartered in Miami, FL but flexible to operate remotely. SmartHop’s investors include Union Square Ventures, Greycroft, Equal Ventures, Las Olas VC, and Ryder Venture Capital Fund.
If you’d like to understand more about SmartHop’s mission, please check out this video: Click here
Location: Miami or NYC preferred, Remote options.
About the Role
- Responsible for configuration (maintenance, documentation, design, system upgrades, creation of reports and dashboards, end-user training, support and data integrations) of Salesforce.com. This role collaborates with functional leaders (across sales, customer experience, marketing and internal operations) to implement process changes for a high-growth business environment.
- The ideal candidate will have exceptional technical skills and be comfortable interacting with all levels of the organization. They will roll up their sleeves to drive changes the organization needs to scale its operational capacity within the CRM. You will identify new opportunities to leverage Salesforce.com to support additional business processes.
Key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Configure custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, formulas, data validation rules, triggers, custom workflows, approval processes, installed packages, etc.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, security settings, access settings, etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Implement testing for new projects within sandbox environments
- Collaborate with Revenue Operations and Data Analytics to drive high levels of data integrity and operational reliability of our standardized processes.
- Create and maintain all training materials and guides for processes related to Salesforce.com business applications.
- Develop multi-month roadmaps, work with New Business to identify milestones that can improve the CRM: develop frameworks to streamline and scale customer operations to eliminate ambiguity
- Resolve requests regarding implementation of programming interfaces, including inbound/outbound API calls connecting into the CRM environment
What the Candidate Will Need
- Salesforce product knowledge and 5 years of hands on administration experience with Sales Cloud with Trailhead Badges/Super Badges; certified Salesforce Admin
- Strong organizational/time management skills; ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience with SF1 mobile configuration, Apex programing, Visualforce pages, and Data Loader preferred
- Experience with integrated applications (Gong, TalkDesk, Marketo)
If you have the following character traits then this role is for you:
- Resilience and ability to take initiative in our constantly changing work environment
- Everything is about teams: A team builder, team player and leader who builds trust, loyalty and inspires others. Collaborative attitude and desire to contribute outside primary areas of responsibility. Thrives in a cross-functional environment.
- Don't shy away from big interesting problems and approaches them in an innovative way
- Obsessed about customers
- Results-motivated with bias for action and excellence. Self-directed, rolls up the sleeves and engages in all activities with a sense of urgency. Reliable.
- Positive and open to candid feedback. Listens to and considers alternatives. Makes decisions.
At SmartHop we know our people are our number one asset, therefore we put a premium on hiring and retaining the best talent. For that reason, we reward our employees with a competitive salary and a benefits package including family medical, vision, and dental programs, parental leave, paid holidays, and unlimited PTO.