| Albuquerque, NM
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:12 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, December 11, 2022
- Analyze functional business applications and design specifications for functional areas such as finance, accounting, personnel, manpower, logistics, and contracts.
- Develop block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translate detailed design into computer software.
- Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhance software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale database management systems and the development of complex software to satisfy design objectives.
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with data visualization.
- Ability to obtain a DOE Q clearance and SCI.
- On site work required.
More Information on ECS
ECS operates in the Artificial Intelligence industry. The company is located in Fairfax, VA, Fairfax, VA, Chantilly, VA, Arlington, VA, Arlington, VA, Arlington, VA, Washington, DC, Alexandria, VA, Stafford, VA, Stafford, VA, Dahlgren, VA, California, MD, North Charleston, SC, North Charleston, SC, Huntsville, AL, O'Fallon, IL, San Antonio, TX, Colorado Springs, CO and Sierra Vista, AZ. ECS was founded in 1993. It has 2129 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Health insurance and Life insurance. To see all 77 open jobs at ECS, click here.
Read Full Job Description