Cybereason gives organisations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question “Am I under attack?” proactively, without manual effort.
We are looking for a Professional Services engineer that will be in charge of installing, upgrading and maintaining the Cybereason On-Premise product and will join our On-Prem delivery team.
- Installing the virtual machines and configuring them in the customer environment.
- Training the customer on how to use the environment
- Supporting them on-site.
- Performing health checks on their systems.
- Working closely with our customers to assure their satisfaction.
Our team is part of the R&D group and in your role you will partner with our Tech Services team and with our Tech Support teams. We are looking for engineers that love to discover new technologies & love working with customers.
The role requires travelling to customers’ sites.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of virtualization technologies
- Hands-on Linux Administration experience - e.g. troubleshooting performance issues with ‘top’ or analyzing core dumps is something you can guide others about
- Technical proficiency in computer networking, protocols and operating systems.
- 3+Years of customer-facing organizations and 6+Years of technical related organizations (i.e. Technical support or Sales Engineer)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented culture
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Written and spoken German