Privacy Principal Architect- Security and Privacy at Credera (Dallas, TX)
Privacy Principal Architect- Security and Privacy
As a Privacy Principal Architect in Credera’s Security and Privacy capability group, you will provide Data Privacy leadership for multiple Credera clients and ensure client awareness to Data Privacy obligations on a local, national, and international basis. You will guide business stakeholders to define privacy strategies and solutions across legal, compliance marketing, sales, and service – bridging the gap between legal, compliance, business, and technology to build engaging and highly personalized experiences.
On a typical day, you might expect to participate in any of the following:
- Set strategic Data Privacy strategy for multiple clients
- Lead the establishment of risk management practices related to Data Privacy
- Establish standard methods and practices to ensure repeatable success in adopting Privacy by Design with global Credera clients
- Act as the Data Privacy Officer (interim or fractional) for Credera clients
- Act as an advisory executive for the Credera Network of Data Privacy specialists
- Lead the implementation of multiple client Data Privacy Programs
- Influence adoption of Data Privacy standards across multiple Credera client accounts
- Design and implement strategic roadmaps that grow privacy maturity while ensuring alignment to organizational objectives
- Lead the development and publication of Data Privacy perspectives and opinions for Credera
- Facilitate executive-level workshops
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have at least 10+ years of hands-on experience in the Data Privacy industry or with technology consulting
- You have served as the authority for data privacy in a role equivalent to Chief Data Privacy Officer
- You have a passion for data privacy and keep yourself up to date on the latest developments in the and trends
- You have high level skills in privacy, compliance, research & analysis, strategic planning, roadmap development, and data governance development
- You have experience performing competitive and best practice assessments, researching activities to identify competitive benchmarks
- You are a subject matter expertise in data privacy, regulatory, and compliance including CCPA, CPRA, VCDPA, and GDPR
- You hold certifications such as IAPP Certified Information Privacy Manager or country defined Privacy Professional and ISACA Certified Data Privacy Solutions Engineer
- You can lead cross-functional teams and develop ideas to bring together brand goals and tailor objectives towards consumer needs
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to engage customers at a business level in addition to a technical level. You can handle complex organizational dynamics to deliver a solution to a client’s satisfaction.
- You are accomplished at mentoring, leading, and developing others.
- You can drive business development and are comfortable with developing business cases and justifications that grow the customer relationship and satisfaction.
- You are highly skilled with contract terms and conditions regarding data privacy
WHO WE ARE:
- Credera is a full-service management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm, with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders
- Credera has received several state and national awards, including:
- Fortune'sBest Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services
- Fortune'sBest Workplaces in Texas
- Fortune’sBest Workplaces for Millennials
- Top Workplaces USA
- The Denver Post’s Top Workplaces
- The Dallas Morning News’ Top 100 Places to Work
- The Houston Business Journal Best Place to Work List
- Technology Solutions is Credera’s largest practice and focuses on Security and Privacy, Software Engineering, Data science and Engineering, Cloud, Mobile and Modern Workplace.
- Security Strategy: We provide advisory leadership in Cybersecurity, Cloud Security, Data Privacy, and Enterprise Risk. We provide guidance on improving company posture in these areas and develop/review strategic roadmaps.
- Security Implementation: We perform assessments on Application Security, Cloud Security, and DevSecOps execution. We define product and process improvements. We perform Cloud Security reviews and workshops.
- Data Privacy: We perform readiness and remediation reviews for regulatory data privacy requirements such as CCPA, CPRA, and GDPR. We review and guide companies in executing general data governance and data lifecycle management. We help clients execute on data loss prevention.
- Risk Management: We provide external audit readiness for compliance in ISO, NIST, AICPA, and many others. We perform Risk Management Integration to existing corporate governance programs.
HOW WE WORK:
Our foundational competitive advantage is simply doing what we say we will do with excellence. Check out Credera’s Glassdoor reviews to read what our employees have to say!
Travel: Like what you hear but worried about high travel? Know that our goal is to keep travel to a minimum and most projects do not require travel. An average would be 0% up to 30%.
YOUR FIRST WEEK WITH US:
We want you to start your career with Credera simply by spending your first week getting to know the talented individuals that work here. You will learn about our service offerings, focus areas and how we execute projects through informal conversations with leaders from across the firm.
An on-boarding peer will help you walk through all aspects of the Credera work-life and be your guide as you get yourself ready for your first project with us. You will also be treated to lunch by your Practice Leader and Mentor whose jobs are to help you navigate your career at Credera, act as your advocates, make helpful recommendations that align with your strengths, and set you up for success by providing clarity and vision.
Credera is a management consulting, user experience, and technology solutions firm with offices in Dallas, Denver, Houston, Chicago, Seattle, and New York. We work with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to emerging industry leaders, and provide expert, objective advice to help solve complex business and technology challenges. Our deep capabilities in strategy, organization, process, analytics, technology, and user experience help our clients improve their performance. Clients depend on our ability to anticipate, recognize, and address their specific needs. Credera’s consultants work with some of the world’s best-known brands in a variety of industries, including one of the top five fast food chains, leading energy organizations, retailers, airlines. More information is available at www.credera.com. We are part of the OPMG Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc.
Along with a great company culture, Credera provides an outstanding compensation package including a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit plan (e.g., medical, dental, disability, matching 401k, PTO, etc.). This position is an exempt position.