Position: Principal UI Developer- ZWS
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA + Surrounding Areas
For over 10 years, Zscaler has been disrupting and transforming the security industry. Our 100% purpose-built cloud platform delivers an entire gateway security stack-as-a-service and has positioned us as a leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for 10 consecutive years. We are shaping the emerging SASE category and are well-positioned to dominate the massively growing cloud security market.
We work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and make-it-happen culture. Our people are some of the brightest and passionate in the industry that thrives on being the first to solve problems. We are always looking to hire highly passionate, collaborative, and humble people with an unwavering desire to be their absolute best.
We are seeking a self-driven, innovative, hands-on Principal Software Engineer to join our our engineering team, building the backend of the Zscaler cloud-based zero trust security platform.
- Develop highly functional, responsive websites based on mockups, wireframes, design artifacts, product and technical requirements
- Contribute to and help shape long term UI code architecture
- Participate in an Agile process of collaboration with the rest of the UI team, the UX team, the backend engineering team, data science team, and product management to design and implement new features and enhancements for our customer-facing web interface application.
- Apply industry best practices to deliver high quality, reusable components, UI widgets, and data visualizations
- Work with QA and other engineering teams to investigate and resolve production issues
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing web applications
- Experience with Angular 2+
- Experience developing enterprise applications
- Experience with Cypress or other e2e testing frameworks
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Familiarity with the DOM API and AJAX.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with browser debugging and profiling tools.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong team player.
- Familiarity with git version control, defect tracking, and build systems
Nice to have:
- Experience with ReactJS
- Industry experience in Networking or Cloud Security products.
- Developed enterprise or B2B applications.
- Experience with GraphQL APIs
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD)
- Familiarity with AWS
- Familiarity with Java
- Experience with mockup/wireframe tools, e.g. Balsamiq
- Experience with design tools, e.g. InVision, Sketch
- Experience with data visualization libraries, e.g. d3, chartjs, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we'd love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com .
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.