Atlassian is in search of an experienced Integrations Developer as part of our People Technology Integrations team. Working with teams across Australia, US, Philippines, and India, you will integrate internal and external systems largely around our HR system, Workday. You will technically improve the system experience by automating manual processes across our system landscape. You are comfortable with a dynamic environment, motivated to apply existing technical skills and solutions, but also excited to learn new technologies. You are enthusiastic and interested in making positive contributions to the team, providing HRIS technical assistance to all partners and users. Your passions include working with technology, defining and refining processes, and supporting all levels of employees.
- Develop and support Workday Integrations (RaaS, EIB, Cloud Connects, Document Transformation, Studio).
- Configure and support Workato recipes for automations.
- Identify efficient integration solutions to support new and existing global programs.
- Work with teams across the company to implement new systems and features.
- Create detailed integration documentation and system diagrams.
More about you:
- On your first day, we would love for you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years experience developing Workday Integrations (RaaS, EIB, Cloud Connects, Document Transformation, Studio) and security.
- Comfortable in the following Workday modules: HCM, Compensation, Absence, and Payroll.
- 1-year experience in automation API-based platforms and tools, such as Postman, AWS, Mulesoft, and Workato.
- Knowledge of the Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence, Jira Service Desk, Bitbucket, Trello, and OpsGenie).
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .