Mgr, Software Engrg Mgmt at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Risk Engineering team builds the solutions that extend ServiceNow beyond the IT department to seamlessly embed risk management across the entire enterprise. Our team strives for world class engineering skills, innovation, and having fun while we solve customer’s problems.
We are looking for an inspiring software engineering manager that can lead a talented team of engineers to continuously innovate and improve the Risk product line.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will recruit, mentor, retain and lead a team of top-notch software developers
- You will plan and execute product releases ensuring that software is delivered that is aligned to business priorities, developed with best technical practices, and delivered with quality
- You will work cross functionally with product management, quality engineering, and UX design
To be successful in this role you have:
- 3+ years of engineering management experience
- Prior development experience with database design and data modelling
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science
- Previous experience with application development on the ServiceNow platform a plus
- Previous experience with AngularJS, React and Bootstrap a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.