ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Build clean, powerful and highly performant user interface components.
- Write clean, maintainable and reusable code that adheres to code standards.
- Write functional and unit tests to ensure the quality of products.
- Collaborate with other engineers to implement customer-facing features in Angular.
- Work with product managers, designers and backend engineers to define feature requirements, scope and business impact.
- Mentor junior engineers and provide technical guidance on best practices.
- Continuously explore and research solutions on how to improve our Frontend Platform.
- 7+ years experience developing large-scale frontend applications.
- Professional experience with Angular 7+ and TypeScript.
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- You are a lifetime student at heart and never stop learning.
Preferred Qualifications and Bonus Points:
- Experience with WebSockets is a strong plus.
- Experience implementing Redux-style state management at scale (NgRx preferred).
- Experience building large-scale SaaS frontend platforms supporting millions of users.
- Familiarity with modern development patterns, such as Micro Frontend Architecture.
- Passionate about productivity platforms and believe in ClickUp!
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.