At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. In light of the ongoing pandemic, most people are currently choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere.
Our global team with offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
About the role:
This role can be either in person at any of our Paris, or Lisbon offices, or remotely anywhere in Europe, with English as your working language. We offer relocation support.
About our stack:
- Quality: Sonarqube
- Monitoring: ELK, Tableau
- Testing: Karma, Mocha, Jest, Cucumber
- Versioning: Gitlab
- Misc: Gitlab CI , Yarn, Figma, Jira
At Dashlane you will:
- Work on an innovative new project! As a member of the web product Team, you’ll help pioneer brand new, cutting-edge web applications and browser extensions that will make life easier for millions of people worldwide
- Work with developers, product managers, testers, and our very own founders in a highly collaborative environment where everyone shares ownership of the company's success
- Learn every day, and share your knowledge with your co-workers
- Participate in cross-team side projects such as "how to improve code review processes" or "how to improve happiness in the team"
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- 1+ year of experience with frameworks such as React, AngularJS or VueJS
- Experience working in a product focused company
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of browsers extension development
Get to know your manager:
Hello, my name is Arthur and I’m one of the managers of the Web team.
I joined Dashlane recently but I’m already very proud of the achievements of my team and the mission we are aiming to achieve. When you join us, you will find that our values are not just nice words that we put on our website to look well-intentioned but it’s actually something that everybody here is living by and ready to defend. We take our commitments seriously, but we also know how to have fun and help each other. There is a genuine sense that the company cares for the well-being of its employees and everyone tries to be as transparent as possible.
As a manager, I believe in empowering people to deliver their best and propose new ideas to improve our engineering practices.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn if you have any questions, I will be happy to connect.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs.
Your interview experience:
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.