pureIntegration, a technology consulting firm with 17+ years of experience servicing fortune 100 clients is seeking a Java Developer, Mid-Level (Java / Spring Boot, Reactive programming, Embedded unit test.) to join our growing team developing video platforms that handle billions of requests and millions of users. The team designs, develops, delivers innovative products and services that are essential to bringing Internet, TV and voice to more than 28 million residential and business customers.
Work Arrangement: Full Time Employee (FTE).
Work Authorization: CPT, OPT/EAD, GC, US Citizens. We don’t accept or work with C2C contractors.
Visa Sponsorship: CPT, OPT/EAD - pureIntegration is sponsoring Visa applicants of all kinds. We will assist in your paperwork applications and for qualified applicants MAY assist with your Green Card application (NO C2C)
Technologies: Java / Spring Boot, Reactive programming, Embedded unit test, Linux, AWS, Containers, Microservices, Spring, Reactor, Redis, Splunk/ELK, Terraform, Concourse CI/CD, NoSQL
Responsibilities: Responsibilities range from high-level logical architecture through low-level detailed design and implementation, including:
- Design, build and scale sophisticated high-volume server-side applications and frameworks.
- Write reusable, testable and maintainable code.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to identify product and technical requirements. Conducts analysis to determine integration needs.
- Write code that meets functional requirements and is testable and maintainable. Have a passion for test driven development.
- Work with Quality Assurance team to determine if applications fit specification and technical requirements.
- Produce technical designs and documentation at varying levels of granularity.
- 5+ years Professional or Academic experience with Java / Spring Boot, Reactive programming, Embedded unit test.
- Concourse CI / CD, Jira, ELK, Karate / Cucumber - based automation framework preferred
- Experience or Knowledge with object-oriented development, data modeling, and design patterns.
- Experience or Knowledge building systems for highly available multi-site environments with an understanding of the network architecture that supports such systems.
- Professional or Academic experience with Java application servers and J2EE containers (Tomcat)
- Knowledge of reactive coding patterns and frameworks (Reactor, Spring WebFlux, etc)
- Fundamental understanding of data stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached, Oracle, Postgres
- Fundamental understanding of Agile methodology, and software delivery via CI/CD
- Fundamental understanding of testing methodologies and frameworks
- Understanding of the HTTP protocol and experience in caching, especially in HTTP compliant caches.
- Professional or Academic experience in developing with Major MVC frameworks (Spring MVC).
- Strong technical written and verbal communication skills.
- A sense of ownership, initiative, and drive and a love of learning!
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field, or relevant work experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Are you self-motivated, collaborative, and client-focused? Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding career? Then pureIntegration would love to hear from you! Your career journey starts here!
pureIntegration, a systems integration company headquartered in the Washington DC area, serves clients in the fastest growing industries – communications, media, and entertainment. Our industry-focused offerings and collaborative client approach has resulted in a 97% client satisfaction rating.
As a leading service organization, we recognize our most valuable assets are our people, both as individuals and how they come together as a whole. As such, we encourage our team members to become fearless in exploring ideas and opportunities to act on them.
In over 17 years of Digital Transformation consulting and professional services, pureIntegration has successfully designed, integrated, and deployed winning solutions at scale which have resulted in measurable performance increases. Most importantly, we have done it while maintaining 97% client satisfaction for the past 17 years. With a rich heritage in Communications, Media and Entertainment, our diverse and expanding portfolio includes Fortune 500 enterprises spanning Utilities, Manufacturing, Insurance, CPG, Healthcare, Logistics and other select verticals.
pureIntegration is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.