Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for an IT Engineer with the technical expertise to support our employees across all business functions. This position plays a critical role in helping to scale our company’s network to meet our company’s rapidly growing business. The IT Engineer will help ensure that the system’s operating platform, network, and security procedures align with industry best practices and company goals. The IT Engineer will report directly to the Manager of IT.
- Respond to support requests via tickets/emails and phone calls within response time SLAs including ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalation
- Provide helpdesk support to end-user, system setup, system deployment, system maintenance/reconditioning, and shipment for both on-site/remote user
- Ability to implement, administer and troubleshoot desktop, laptop, printer, phone, server infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches & controllers, etc.
- Provide 1st level support, troubleshooting, respond for production server/service, and on-call support as needed
- Respond to system alerts and resolve downtime issues within SLA
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- Manage a variety SaaS applications administration including provisioning, modifying, troubleshooting, and removing as needed
- Manage software deployment, patch management, backup, and security program
- Maintain and create policies, procedures, and processes for internal organization
- Development of and continual improvement of automation and procedures
- Ability to develop scripts to automate routine activities and tasks
- Work with stakeholders in different geographical locations and time zones
- Work on various projects within IT department and assist other departments as needed
- Work with vendors for purchase or any issues and best price negotiation.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- 3-5 years of experience in a related IT industry
- A positive attitude with customer and desire to help the end-user
- Strong knowledge in troubleshooting laptop, desktop, server, and network issue
- Strong knowledge in Windows, MacOS, and Linux
- Good knowledge in Servers, RAID, HyperV, and VMWare products.
- Good knowledge in Azure, O365, Active directory service, and group policy management
- Good knowledge in Windows servers and networking services such as WINS, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP, FTP, IIS, RIS, RAS, AD, LDAP, VPN, VLAN, Layer 2/3 routing, terminal services, file and print services
- Good knowledge in audio/visual solution such as Cisco WebEx, Zoom, and Teams video conferencing solution
- Good knowledge of IPPBX, VoIP, & PRI lines
- Good communication both orally and in writing at a variety of technical level
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
Good to Have
- Good understanding of Amazon/Azure Cloud & Web Services Platform, Products & Services
- Good understanding of Microsoft compliance, cloud security concept, compliance management, network security, firewall, and infrastructure security
- Good understanding of HA & DR concept
- Good understanding of Fortinet & Cisco Meraki networking equipment
- Experience in handling security products, such as ETP, ATP & EDR
- Exposure to SaaS software deployments and support is desirable
- Exposure in SQL and Java Apache Tomcat is desirable
- Exposure in SVN / GIT services is desirable
- Good understanding of IT audit, system and application compliance
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Service Automation. The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer service model by bridging the gap between human and machine using voice, AI and automation to ensure that every voice, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Service Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
Read Full Job Description