Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
If you are passionate about software and finding solutions to problems through agility, we want to talk with you! You will be a key contributor to Jira Align, which strives to simplify software at scale by bringing business and software development organizations together in one intuitive solution. You will work with team members around the globe on a daily basis and be a part of a growing team building and supporting a product used by many Fortune 500 companies.
You will build a better user experience through close participation in our Agile teams that include a triad of engineering, design, and product management. You will leverage React for creating a responsive user interface and you will design business logic in GraphQL. You will work on always-on, low-latency, high-concurrency micro-services and systems. You will create and optimize queries and indexes used by the application. You will contribute to improving and maintaining our continuous integration processes. You will help future-proof our software by designing, implementing, integrating, and tuning new micro-services, software libraries, tools and applications.
On your first day, we'd love for you to have:
- Keen interest and curiosity in learning new technologies
- Ability and willingness to learn new programming languages, frameworks and paradigms
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Enjoyment of sharing knowledge with teammates, and working collaboratively when you need help
- Good written and verbal communication skills
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Familiarity with modern front-end typescript frameworks (example: React, Angular)
- Familiarity with REST APIs (GraphQL is a plus)
- Familiarity with server-side object-oriented software development (Java, Kotlin, NodeJS, C#)
- Familiarity with SQL databases (MSSQL, Postgres)
- Some experience with public cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Understanding of typical web application, SOA and micro-services patterns.
- Knowledge of open source libraries, tools and frameworks (e.g. for logging, wiring, testing, building)
- DevOps experience using, building and supporting systems using a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience in the resolution of customer issues involving code error diagnosis, debugging, validation, and root cause analysis.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .