Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it's necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Atlassian is looking for a full stack engineer to join our Core Administration team. You'll be joining a team focused on making Atlassian Cloud scale for usage in Enterprises by helping build out of enterprise grade scale accompanied with governance, trust and security. Our team has substantial impact on the growth of Atlassian, and we're committed to pushing current trends in cloud development in order to create a solid experience across our brand.
More about you
As an engineer on this team, you will work with a talented team of Product Managers, Designers, and Architects to build application layer services to help make administration of Atlassian products simple at Enterprise scale. You will be empowered to drive innovation by coming up with new and exciting ideas to creatively solve issues, as well as proactively look for opportunities to improve the design, interface, and architecture of Atlassian's products on the cloud.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful micro-services serving millions of requests a day
- Fluency in any one database technology (e.g. RDBMS like Oracle or Postgres and/or NoSQL like DynamoDB or Cassandra)
- Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal skills
- Broad knowledge and understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience of public cloud offerings (AWS, GAE, Azure)
- Familiar with cloud architecture patterns
- You have engineering discipline to produce software with quality
Great to have, but not required:
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker
- Experience with providing technical leadership to small development teams
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world's best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub .