Full Stack Engineer at Nutrafol (Remote)
Come grow with us.
We're a growing company. Everything we do, we do to help people grow into the best version of themselves.
As the pioneers of hair wellness, we create natural, clinically effective solutions for hair growth and provide support for people at every step of their hair journey. Our multi-factorial approach targets the root causes of hair thinning using a patented blend of medical-grade botanicals -- and is recommended by over 3,000 physicians and hair professionals for trusted, reliable results. We never settle, and are continuously challenging existing treatments and methodologies to advance the frontier of hair science. As we help our customers grow, we grow too -- by embracing individuality and differences, leading by example, and empowering ourselves and others with our passion for wellness and innovation.
Keep growing. It's our mantra. Our commitment to helping anybody and everybody committed to realizing their own potential to grow.
The Full Stack Engineer is responsible for supporting our internal teams with software and platforms that empower them. You will ensure teams have all the tools they need to work efficiently and cross-functionally, and that tools are automated and integrated to reduce workloads and free up resources for more strategic work. You will work across the organization to support IT, Marketing, Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Data, & Technology. This role will report to the VP of Engineering.
- Participate in concepting and ideation with various teams to enable next gen experiences.
- Plug the gaps in our team when required, jumping in on Salesforce one day, Quickbooks APIs and data migration scripts another day and learning new tools as required when teams need them.
- Connect new services and tools to our current stack and assist with data migration, automation and integration across our platforms.
- Work closely with the product owner to plan out work, prioritize projects and deliver on solutions in partnership with external vendors.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 3-5 years experience with node or similar backend scripting framework.
- 3-5 years experience with another stack such as Python, PHP, .NET etc.
- Experience building multiple varieties of experiences, web, script, API, and prototyping against existing APIs and frameworks to integrate various platforms.
- Knowledge of SQL and connecting to various types of APIs using REST, GraphQL, etc.
- Experience with Segment and/or Snowflake (nice to have).
- Experience working with different disciplines spanning design, finance, technology, marketing.
- Able to be agile and adapt to changing business needs.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Perks & Benefits
- Fully remote work experience, including a one-time allowance for home office setup
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package, including FSA program
- 401K with 50% match
- Flexible PTO
- Two company-wide wellness breaks every day
- Free lunch on us every Tuesday and Thursday via Seamless/Grubhub
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Monthly work from home stipend
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Annual learning & development stipend
- Virtual happy hours, yoga, and meditation sessions throughout the year
- Free meditation app membership (Headspace)
- Free Nutrafol subscription
- Access to our in-house Naturopathic Doctors
- Pet insurance and benefit programs
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), paid maternity leave, paid paternity leave, and disability insurance