Full Stack Developer (.Net) at hatch I.T. (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:46 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
hatch I.T. is partnering with Datacor to find a Full Stack (.Net) Developer, see details below:
Datacor is an independent software company, where creativity and intelligence are highly valued. In business since 1981, they have continually sought new and innovative solutions which have helped them to succeed and grow. Datacor offers a relaxed work environment in suburban Morris County, NJ, and offer excellent benefits (health and life insurance, paid time off and holidays, short- and long-term disability coverage and 401(k) Plan with company contribution). Learn more at www.datacor.com
Datacor is seeking a bright, self-motivated individual who is interested in full-stack development to enhance our software offerings. They’re a leading provider of business software to the chemical and process industries. If you’ve got a knack for using your tech skills to develop and drive innovation across software products, Datacor would like to talk to you.
What you’ll be doing:
As a member of our team, you will participate in the development of our ERP product, building new features and functions, while also updating and extending the core platform. You will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the business environment into which our products are deployed and contribute to their ongoing support and development.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- A passion for technology and continual learning
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer with an in-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in VB.NET and/or C#
- A strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Experience with Web Services, ASP.NET Web API, WCF, and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git, Subversion) and continuous integration a plus
- An understanding of software development life cycles (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Experience with constructing and optimizing SQL Server queries in .NET applications.
- Prior experience with ERP applications a plus
- A Bachelor’s degree with coursework in computer science, math, engineering, or information technology, or a work history that demonstrates proficiency in software development
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Read Full Job Description