Veeva Systems is a mission-driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We're not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry, committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The digital marketing web developer is an integral member of Veeva’s marketing team, as you will be responsible for bringing Veeva’s digital strategy to life across veeva.com and our other digital touchpoints. You will also be responsible for owning the Veeva.com web platform and our regional sites.
The right candidate for this position is a detailed, organized self-starter with experience and passion for building engaging digital experiences from concept to launch. Ideally looking for a web developer who has a passion for marketing and can incorporate strong design, B2B digital marketing best practices, and marketing technology expertise into their development projects. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
What You'll Do
- Maintain and update Veeva.com and our other digital properties
- Build engaging and interactive web pages in WordPress from PSDs, Adobe XD, and Figma that are responsive and SEO friendly.
- Manage and execute content updates on Veeva.com.
- Manage digital projects from scoping/requirements gathering, all the way through sign-off, QA, launch, and ongoing optimization.
- 7+ year’s experience in front end web development with strong hand coding experience in HTML, CSS, and responsive design frameworks (Bootstrap 3-5), WordPress PHP, JS, and jQuery.
- Experience managing and updating a portfolio of websites.
- A strong eye for design and layout and web/mobile UI/UX.
- Proficient in using Photoshop, Adobe XD, and Figma.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with complex business requirements.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth environment with changing priorities.
- Well organized with a strong attention to details.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful team player with a growth mindset.
Nice to Have
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- Experience with optimizing pages for conversion and demand generation.
- Prior experience with maintaining and optimizing digital properties for SEO.
- Prior experience with website analytic tools (Matomo, GA4, Google Tag Manager, etc).
- Prior experience with instrumenting A/B tests and content targeting/personalization.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]. Position may not be eligible for remote work in Colorado.
More Information on Veeva
Veeva operates in the Big Data industry. The company is located in New York, NY, Boston, MA, Pleasanton, CA, San Francisco, CA, Raleigh, NC, Fort Washington, PA, Fishers, IN, Philadelphia, PA, Dublin, OH and Radnor, PA. Veeva was founded in 2007. It has 6000 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Open door policy, Team based strategic planning, Open office floor plan, Employee resource groups, Employee-led culture committees and Remote work program. To see all 317 open jobs at Veeva, click here.
Read Full Job Description