Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Founded in 2011, we provide the world’s largest and most trusted production blockchain platform, powering more than 75 million wallets. Together with our platform of liquidity and execution services, we share the passion to build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We have continued to expand our company’s footprint and venture into new products and business lines. With a balanced approach between Consumer Products and Institutional business lines, Blockchain.com covers a wide array of products and customer types.
We are looking for a Front End Engineer to join our growing exchange development team to rapidly create, iterate and launch high quality software that empower users all over the world. Ultimately, you should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our fast growth and the rapidly evolving crypto ecosystem.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Build software that handles low latency high throughput trades for users around the globe.
- Write well-tested, reliable code for Blockchain.com exchange
- Review peers code and give feedback
- Take part in feature design and development. Work close to designers, PM and customer success team
- Proactively collaborate with team members, ensuring the sharing of knowledge and efficient division of labour.
- Propose new ideas for the app: technical improvements or features
- Take your, and other peoples, code to production
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- You thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions. That being said, you can expect to work with ES6, Styled Components, and React.
- You should be able to adapt easily to meet the needs of our massive growth and rapidly evolving business environment.
- You understand requirements beyond the written word and have a sharp eye.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in developing and maintaining production applications
- Knowledge of Redux and node.js
- Knowledge of crypto (as in cryptocurrency, not as in cryptography)
- Nice to have: react hooks, redux-saga, bash scripting, docker, Jira, agile development, CORS, web security
- Competitive full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Performance-based bonuses paid in cash
- Apple equipment provided by the company
- Awesome office locations and remote working options.
- Favorite GIF.
- LinkedIn profile.
- Link to Github, StackOverflow, personal website and/or blog (if applicable).
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by one or more of the following subsidiaries of Blockchain Luxembourg S.A (each, a “Controller”):
- Blockchain Access UK Ltd.
- Blockchain (GB) Limited
- Blockchain (US), Inc.
- Blockchain (LT), UAB
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by email at [email protected] Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes. Such processing is legally permissible under Art. 6(1)(f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) as necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller, which are the solicitation, evaluation, and selection of applicants for employment.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf. Accordingly, if you are located outside of the United States, your personal data will be transferred to the United States once you submit it through this site. Because the European Union Commission has determined that United States data privacy laws do not ensure an adequate level of protection for personal data collected from EU data subjects, the transfer will be subject to appropriate additional safeguards under the standard contractual clauses.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for employment. Under the GDPR, you have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability. In addition, you may lodge a complaint with an EU supervisory authority.