Director, Engineering Operations at WellSky (Kansas City, MO)
WellSky is seeking a Director, Engineering Operations to lead our technology operations team efforts toward improvements around people, process, and technology and tooling on behalf of the Engineering organization. This individual will have portfolio and program management oversight while focusing on organizational KPI’s/OKR’s to ensure optimal results.
A day in the life!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Managing relationships with other organizations and key leaders to identify cross-organization improvements and handoffs
- Serving as a primary point of contact to handle communication between engineering and peer WellSky organizations
- Establishing an internal “Voice of the Customer” program with each organization to ensure their needs are captured and incorporated into Engineering process improvement initiatives
- Evaluating existing production management processes and create a robust Problem and Incident Management System
- Collaborating with other executives and engineering leaders to identify end-to-end processes and areas for improvement.
- Working with other governing bodies in Wellsky to ensure engineering and the business units have aligned processes, governance policies, and project portfolios.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, or related field
- 10+ years’ experience in an operations manager, project manager or program manager role
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team and/or influencing across a matrixed organization
Do you stand above the rest?
- Experience in negotiating 3rd party vendor licensing, striving for cost savings. Able to manage and maintain the licensing and support
- Able to provide strategic leadership to managers as well as individual employees
WellSky is a technology company leading the movement for intelligent, coordinated care worldwide. Our next-generation software, analytics, and services power better outcomes and lower costs for stakeholders across the health and community care continuum. In today’s value-based care environment, WellSky helps providers, payers, health systems, and community organizations solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, harness the power of data analytics, and achieve better outcomes by further connecting clinical and social care. WellSky serves more than 20,000 client sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks, cell therapy labs, blood centers, home health and hospice franchises, post-acute providers, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 40 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates clients’ needs and innovates relentlessly to ultimately help more people thrive.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, including generous paid time off programming, and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity, and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, military service, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. WellSky is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. All U.S.-based employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.